Since 1959, Kyocera has developed technologies that markets value and solutions that facilitate human progress. Around the world, across widely diversified areas of business, nearly 70,000 people at Kyocera are committed to the pursuit of excellence and to continually finding new ways to exceed customer expectations.
- Forbes Global #531 (2016) based on market capitalization
- Diversified multinational manufacturer of information systems, imaging technology, telecommunication services, semiconductor components, mobile devices, solar power generating systems and solar cells.
KYOCERA Document Solutions is the largest division of the Kyocera Corporation, operating on all continents and in all 50 states, both directly and through strategic partnerships. We design and implement comprehensive document solutions, enabling organizations of all sizes and in all industries to operate more efficiently and cost-effectively.
KYOCERA Document Solutions America is the regional headquarters for the Americas, located in Fairfield, NJ, with five administrative offices around the United States.
LEARN MORE ABOUT KYOCERA
At Kyocera, we understand that every business in every industry is unique – with unique document needs, processes, and regulatory requirements. Our assessment combines broad document expertise with an understanding of your organization’s specific workflows. In all cases, our goal is to present solutions that reduce both complexity and cost.
Kyocera Document Solutions of Alabama is a total document solutions company that provides quick service when our customers need it most. Our award winning products include Copier/MFPs, Printers, and Interactive HD Multi-Touch Displays. We also offer Computer and Network Solutions, Managed Print Services, Document Management, and Supplies.
We at Kyocera Document Solutions of Alabama will work hard to earn and maintain your trust and confidence.
Our Company Pledge
YOU CAN COUNT ON US....
- For personal attention.
- To be prompt
- To keep all promises made.
- To leave systems and offices neat.
FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE ETHICS
- To be an expert in our field.
- To advise you of the condition of your equipment.
- To replace only the parts that are necessary.
FOR SATISFACTION IN SALES AND SERVICE
- To explain your warranty and maintenance agreements.
- To advise you of service requirements.
- To direct problems we may not be able to handle to someone else.
- To ensure complete customer satisfaction in the use of your products.
.....YOU CAN COUNT ON KDS-AL!!!